• Apr 23, 2014 at 10:11 AM GMT
    refresh page to update time
  • Click here to Google Search our site for Multiple Orgasm Trigger™ G*ld N*ggets
  • Unexpected quick results!

Discussion in 'The lounge' started by mog, Aug 24, 2004.

1. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

In receipt of Jack's audio CDROM and Protocol download and after studying them both and practising the Sounds I was enthusiastic to try out the KSMO without delay.

Now, although Jack holds forth, and quite rightly so, about not expecting unduly quick results I considered (and I expect I'll receive a rocket from Jack about this<g>) that no permanent harm would be likely to arise from an accelerated trial run just to get the feel of things. Doing such as that sometimes enables one to attach better meaning to the instructions. But I would only have myself to blame if my haste were to produce disappointing results. So, with wisdom out the window and youthful (get him!) enthusiasm transcendent I resolved to try going as far as I could at the first opportunity.

Last night at about 01.30 I was wide awake in bed so, as usual, I plugged in my friendly Aneros for an hour of fun hoping that I would become tired enough to then get back to sleep. With my partner already dead to the world and gently snoring beside me I thought it could be a good opportunity to get a quiet bit of practice with the Protocol, but, not wishing to awaken her, without any Key Sounds.

Well, I lost a night's sleep there because I was still wide awake and dizzy with amazement at 08.30 next morning. I was having so much fun that it took a strong effort of will to stop my session and get out of bed. The combination of the use of Jack's method and the Aneros certainly had a powerful effect for me. There were already plenty of moderate but recognisable echoes appearing and some good strong orgasms that came easily to the surface so it was hard to avoid making some noise, but if I had felt able to let myself go I'm certain that everything would have been much more intense.

On finishing that exploratory session I was already thinking about the next one where I could start to seriously try the KS and also make a bit of noise if that were to be.

But later that same morning a window of opportunity (sorry!) occurred where the house would be empty for a while so I decided to indulge in a further short session, this time using the KS. Although still feeling pretty aroused, I was still cross-eyed with lack of sleep so I didn't expect to get brilliant results. However, I was blessed with eight massive echo screamers in my 35min session! They were sensational! They took me over completely. I'll remember to close the windows in future. I was now using the KS during this session and the echoes came in such intensity that I was reduced to the state of a gibbering idiot with some of them. Results beyond expectations - I'm impressed with the KS!

Being of advanced years, a bit of enhancement by mechanical means is sometimes advantageous for me whereas it would be pointless for a younger man with everything in full working order to entertain. So for my immediate further exploration I will probably routinely use the Aneros and the KSMO together unless there should be any indications for the contrary or I discover that the KSMO eventually renders the Aneros redundant for me. Initial indications are that with Aneros inserted the orgasms, instead of being more or less dry, are accompanied by a small amount of dribble at the sharp end. That does, if and when it occurs, seem to give an even more intense orgasm. If one starts off with a fairly full tank it's not a sad loss.

However, I seem to have been lucky and also probably untypical in getting such fast initial results with the KSMO. This might be because I have about fifty years experience of having crazy fun with myself and having already explored many different erotic avenues it's possible that I might be preconditioned towards initial success when trying a new approach. But I'm not going to wonder why! KSMO has opened up a new aspect of life for me: and I think there's more and better to come.

However, despite my encouraging early results I still intend to take Jack's advice about a slower approach seriously because I want to realise the full potential of the KSMO. I shall stray from the Protocol no more!

Am greatly looking forward to my next rendezvous with the KSMO.

Grateful thanks to you, Jack. You deserve a medal!

Mog
    2. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

My third Session

I was able to organise a three-hour slot today.

Not sleeping well this morning I had had the Aneros plugged in from about 04.30 and was soon into a relaxed and passive session of medium-strength orgasms, not using the Key Sound but quietly following the other bits of the Protocol, letting each one build on its own with little concious persuasion from me. Each one started from small beginnings and grew slowly and gradually accompanied by my growing excitement to become an enveloping sensation of ecstacy, at which time my whole torso became tense and extremely sensitive with my stomach drawn tightly in and staying like that for a minute or two before the tension gradually relaxed back to ground level. It was hard to avoid a gigantic bodily spasm during the peaks. No ejaculation. I stayed on that beam until about 08.00 (groan) with the orgasms coming with a delightful regularity and intensity about every eight minutes. Time flew.

Anyway, my three-hour slot alone was due about midday. At that time I was still in a deliciously sensitive state from my nocturnal activities and couldn't wait to return to the bed for some more. I decided to use the Aneros again.

It took my body just about thirty seconds to get into overdrive this time even without any KSs to set me off. I was not in control. I'd shut the windows and had a thick pillow next to my face, which I made much use of. This time the feelings and orgasms grew to be far more intense than ever before and came faster, probably because I was now using the KS again and also getting the idea of knudging the waves' peaks along for the maximum time and effect. Nipples became very firm and erect and even painfully sensitive: a brief gentle touch was all that was needed to send me soaring upwards.

I would have wanted to keep this going all day but the extraordinarily strong waves of automatic muscular tension were tiring me out so that I was happy to end the session after two-and-a-half hours.

I couldn't resist finishing with a massive stimulated ejaculation, the likes of which I've not had for many years (no kidding). Afterwards, I somewhat regretted doing that because, nowadays, it takes me a few days to re-charge, which means that I shall not be able to resume my studies for a while (grin).

Although I don't have any idea of the eventual levels of orgasmic intensity that can be achieved with further practice - I can only go by what the guys with longer experience talk about - in my short initial exploration of the KSMO the build-up of the extasy level even over my first three sessions has been in the form of giant steps. Some of us evidently take longer to get started with Jack's KSMO. I don't know what that time depends upon - I know that for some reason my own initial progress seems to have been very quick, for which I'm delighted. No sweat there, mates!

I wonder what there can be in store for me?

I now feel that I've joined a select band of brothers - a semi-secret society - who possess knowledge about nature not known to the world at large. But who are the other members and where are they? What fun it would be to have a little lapel badge so that we could recognise each other en passant<G>.

mog
    3. JJreg Active Member

>My third Session
      [snip]

Thanks for continuing to share such detailed reports, mog, and... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

>I now feel that I've joined a
      >select band of brothers

AND sisters! The Multiple Orgasm Trigger works equally well for men AND women!

>- a
      >semi-secret society - who
      >possess knowledge about nature
      >not known to the world at
      >large.

Unfortunately that's true... but I hope you'll help make the existence of this breakthrough method much less secret by helping spread the word.

How about starting with an email to: ihavemultiples@askmen.com and by posting to OTHER forums on the web, including the Aneros website's forum?

By all means, sign up free as an affiliate at http://www.multiples.com/affiliates/ and use the affiliate link I will provide when pointing back to the multiples.com website, whenever their posting policies permit.

Also, feel free to post your experiences to the review area of Amazon.com. Just type in 1882899067 (the ISBN aka ASIN number) and you'll see the CD product come up. Scroll down and you'll see the oppty to post a review.

>But who are the other
      >members and where are they?

Well some of 'em DO stick around, e.g. Drew, Pan, Rick, etc.

I'm looking for a volunteer to co-ordinate activities and dialogue between these veterans, btw.

>What fun it would be to have a
      >little lapel badge so that we
      >could recognise each other en
      >passant<G>.
      >
      >mog

Sure we can do badges and buttons now... How about a T-shirt, or sweatshirt, or a ballcap? Coffee mug? It's ALL possible with the new shopping area I'm just now setting up. For a sneak preview, go to: http://www.cafepress.com/endlessbliss/.

After you've had a chance to view the first couple of items in the shop, for new item- design- and motto ideas, just send me an email at endlessbliss (plus the @ sign, plus) multiples.com.

Enjoy!!! Let the World know this IS real! :)

Wishing you and yours the very best,
      Jack
    4. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

Hello Jack,

>>I now feel that I've joined a
      >>select band of brothers

>AND sisters! The Multiple Orgasm Trigger works equally well for men AND women!

Yes, I know those women have them too. That's what my partner says happens to her whenever she enters a dress shop.

Thanks for the links, your comments and suggestions, Jack. I'll see what I can do.

Mog
    5. JJreg Active Member

>Hello Jack,
      >
      >>>I now feel that I've joined a
      >>>select band of brothers
      >
      >>AND sisters! The Multiple Orgasm Trigger works equally well for men AND women!
      >
      >Yes, I know those women have
      >them too.

Not only that, but the Multiple Orgasm Trigger Key Sound is equally effective for women in stimulating more intense, longer lasting, and more deeply satisfying full-body multiple orgasms.

>That's what my
      >partner says happens to her
      >whenever she enters a dress
      >shop.

LOL!

>Thanks for the links, your
      >comments and suggestions,
      >Jack. I'll see what I can do.
      >
      >Mog

You're welcome! Enjoy your new-found lifelong skill!

And do keep posting your experiences as your multi-orgasmic abilities continue to expand.

Wishing you and your dress-shopper the very best!
      Jack
    6. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

And do keep posting your experiences as your multi-orgasmic abilities continue to expand.<

For Jack and anyone else who's interested, read on:

It's now seven weeks since as a newbie I started on the Protocol. I was very pleased to get some quick initial results because they had the encouraging effect of brightening up my flagging libido considerably. I was therefore delighted with my purchase of Jack's CD but at the same time I wondered whether I would be able to derive the full benefit of the KSMO - whether, in my mid-70s, I might just be too late. Anyway, I pressed on with my daily practice.

Up until about eight days ago the results I was getting were a little disappointing with there being as many dud sessions as there were brighter ones and I was beginning to feel that my time and energies would be better utilised in reading the papers. But eight days ago things began to happen. There began to be very significant and substantial increases in echo strength and orgasmic level with each daily session, to the extent that my rate of advancement became suddenly and amazingly practically exponential!

I have my best ideas in bed between 4 and 6 in the morning and, likewise, my best and most profitable KS sessions occur in that slot. During this morning's session, for the first time and with little concious effort on my part, I became transfixed in a kind of paralytic state of extreme ecstacy for what seemed like an hour but could easily have been longer. It was truly transcendental. I made no noise - I couldn't - I was kind of stupefied! The world outside seemed to become completely silent. It seemed that I had moved into another dimension.

I started that session in the usual way with relaxation, valley breathing and waiting for the delightful automatic muscular tension in the torso to come, always the precursor of more intense feelings to follow. I usually wait to reach a plateau in the increase of tension and then introduce, as a booster, the KS which then takes events further and encourages the appearance of the echoes. But this morning my body shot straight past that point into a series of intense echoes, the like of which I had not experienced before, culminating in my first mind-bending experience with the Protocol. For an hour or more - no kidding - I just laid there and let the experience wash over me without any further effort or will on my part.

It's pretty difficult to describe feelings of pleasure and quantify enjoyment levels so I won't seriously try. Maybe it was as though I felt I was in a gently heaving sea of warm honey with each wave, at about 3-minute intervals, stepping me onto an ever-increasing level of ecstacy. Encountering strong echoes such as numbing limbs, quivering stomach, a kind of grumbling vibration, almost audible, coming from somewhwere within (very pleasurable), a nice muscular stress feeling underneath my rib cage, I revelled in my paralytic state.

Interestingly, all this happened without a single KS being uttered, no touching, and no Aneros (I have now discarded this for the purpose of following the Protocol). If my experience thus far is anything to go by the KSMO protocol seems to be more powerful that the Aneros device.

I can't rememeber what brought that first big event to an end. But I decided to roll over on my side, reflect on the event and then drift off to sleep. No chance! - the echoes came back powerfully, calling me to duty, and I spent another full hour repeating the experience. Later, a third similar event occupied me until I made myself come down to earth at 9am by taking a walk around the house and making myself a nice cup of tea<G>. That did the trick!

I'm now in the big MO league without a doubt, and can recognise and experience some of the great orgasmic effects that the gurus describe on this forum. Naturally, I'm highly delighted, especially to know that I'm not past it after all!

Well, if my next session is even better and stronger than this morning's I wonder how it will be. I know that there are other extreme sensations that sexual adventuring can produce and I'm wondering if they occur in the Protocol's catalogue. Maybe that remains for me to discover.

But to what heights can sexual ecstacy go? Is there a limit? Could there be a kind of "event horizon" from which one would not return (a Gate of Terror)?

I would be interested to hear comments from the forum's gurus on my experiences and particularly my final questions.

Mog
    7. redneck New Member

HI Mog,
      Thanks for that vivid writing.
      Can you help me out? I have been trying to fill in some blanks.
      Since you are not using the key sound - so as to not disturb your wife -- then what are you actually doing??
      Any visceral clues? were you deep breathing the sound? Mime-ing the sound? Whispering the sound?
      All of the above. None of the above?
      I am at a loss to guess how you got from A to B to ...Z

What is going on in your mind. Are you focused on something special?

Thanks for any clues.

>not
      >using the Key Sound but
      >quietly following the other
      >bits of the Protocol, letting
      >each one build on its own with
      >little concious persuasion
      >from me. Each one started
      >from small beginnings and grew
      >slowly and gradually
      >accompanied by my growing
      >excitement to become an
      >enveloping sensation of
      >ecstacy, at which time my
      >whole torso became tense and
      >extremely sensitive with my
      >stomach drawn tightly in and
      >staying like that for a minute
      >or two before the tension
      >gradually relaxed back to
      >ground level. It was hard to
      >avoid a gigantic bodily spasm
      >during the peaks. No
      >ejaculation.
      >It took my body just about
      >thirty seconds to get into
      >overdrive this time even
      >without any KSs to set me off.
      >I was not in control.
      >This time the feelings and
      >orgasms grew to be far more
      >intense than ever before and
      >came faster, probably because
      >I was now using the KS again
      >and also getting the idea of
      >knudging the waves' peaks
      >along for the maximum time and
      >effect.
    8. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

Hello Redneck,

Thanks for your post.

>Can you help me out? I have been trying to fill in some blanks.<

I'm only a newbie here but I'll try to tell you what I did and what happened.

>Since you are not using the key sound -- then what are you actually doing?? Any visceral clues? were you deep breathing the sound? Mime-ing the sound? Whispering the sound?<

As far as I can recall I would start one of the early sessions like this:

1. After settling everything in the locality and shutting the doors and windows I would lie on my back on the bed with a couple of pillows under my legs, my Aneros plugged in, and then relax as completely as I could for a few minutes, deeply breathing as close to what I thought "valley breathing" would be. This alone would cause some excitement to arise in a pleasant tensioning of my stomach muscles. I tried to promote that by concentrating on those feelings and doing my best to avoid any distracting wanderings of my mind. Continue valley breathing. No stimulation by touching.

2. Then, either an attempt at a proper KS, or a silent breathy version of the KS, as the occasion permitted.

3. Wait for the "echoes". To be honest with you, at the outset, I really wasn't sure how these echoes would manifest themselves. I must have missed a particular part of Jack's teachings because I was a bit uncertain whether these were to be felt or heard (it seems commonplace to describe them as things to be "listened" for<G>). I found that either an expressed KS or a quiet breathy one would enhance considerably the pleasant feelings and build a sense of excitement in my chest and lower stomach. I took this to be the "echoes" making their appearance.

4. I didn't seem to need any manual stimulation so I repeated 2. and 3.

On my very first session alone after only a few minutes I had a big orgasm with convulsions which lasted until I was exhausted and had to stop. I could repeat the event after a half-hour break. Don't ask me why this happened right at the outset.

My sessions thereafter became slightly tamer versions of the above, but still very satisfying, and apart from an occasional sign of slight progress in the nature of more intense echoes they settled into a predictable routine. Several weeks went by like that and then there was the sudden improvement in the intensity of the echoes and my orgasmic results that I describe in my earlier post, to the extent that I can now hold a near-orgasmic state (very close to the PONR) more or less indefinitely, tipping over into a dry orgasm by tensing my pelvic muscles. From then on things have got better in terms of speed of build of feelings and their intensity and are still doing. But I would add that there are some disappointing days.

>I am at a loss to guess how you got from A to B to ...Z<

Funnily enough, I ask myself that question sometimes because I simply can't remember any particular new input from me that triggered the sudden and long-awaited improvement in my fortunes. All I can say is that I kept practising persistently until things started to happen because I had read the accounts on the forum of the sudden and unexpected first appearance of the big ones.

As well, l find it hard to believe that I've stumbled upon such a profound enhancement to my sexual activities. If I hadn't happened to hit upon Jack's site when I did I might still be plodding the conventional path.

>What is going on in your mind. Are you focused on something special?<

Nothing special - just concentrating on the echoes and the feelings. I don't use the Aneros now - the Protocol's results seem good enough without the use of it.

I hope I've thrown a bit more light upon my earlier posts. Sorry I can't be more illuminating and specific. Please reply if you think I might be able to tell you any more. But remember that I'm just a newbie here.

Mog.
    9. Rick New Member

> From: mog

[snip]

> Several weeks went by like that and then there was
      > the sudden improvement in the intensity of the echoes and my orgasmic
      > results that I describe in my earlier post, to the extent that I can now
      > hold a near-orgasmic state (very close to the PONR) more or less
      > indefinitely, tipping over into a dry orgasm by tensing my pelvic
      > muscles.

Mog,

Thanks for your "testimony" on how well this can work. Sounds like you have arrived at some very good results in a short amount of time (welcome to the quicky club, my first one came after 4 days of starting...but that shouldn't cause others to set that as a goal, each person has to let their bodies progress at their own speed, deal with whatever furballs they have, etc.).

But I did want to have you clarify what you said above. It sounds like you are actually getting close to the PONR in having an ejaculation here. Using Jack's method, you should not be coming anywhere near the PONR. Jack's method takes a completely different route so that ejaculatory reaction is not even engaged in order for orgasms to come.

You may just be using this in a metaphorical sense, or something, so I just thought I would have you clarify this. However, in certain people where they are especially sensitive, it could be the minimal stimulation and the affects of the echoes could be enough to stimulate the ejaculatory reflex. Generally, though, that shouldn't even be an issue.

This is not to deny whatever progress you have made or the very real and good feelings you are getting, but just wanting clarification so that readers will not mis-interpret what you are saying here to think that Jack's method is suppose to bring one close to the PONR. It shouldn't for most people.

Thanks again for your report and insight!

Rick
    10. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

Hello Rick,

Thanks for your comments.

>But I did want to have you clarify what you said above. It sounds like you are actually getting close to the PONR in having an ejaculation here. Using Jack's method, you should not be coming anywhere near the PONR. Jack's method takes a completely different route so that ejaculatory reaction is not even engaged in order for orgasms to come.<

Maybe I've been a bit careless in my choice of words.

Events are still getting more intense for me literally day-by-day so let me detail this morning's efforts: In a 3-hour night session, not using the KS but just valley breathing and lying passively, the "echoes" (if I can call them that because they were not exactly in response to any audible KSs) were at their most intense yet. Several times I had a sudden involuntuary tipping over into a response from my pelvic and torso muscles, something that seemed at the time not possible to resist; that's what I meant by PONR. These were all dry non-ejaculatory and extremely good in a climactic kind of way but perhaps, as you suggest, not technically an orgasm in the KSMMO practice's nomenclature. I realise that I'm off protocol here but that is due largely to circumstances that prevail and I fully intend to continue to follow the Protocol as often as I can.

But there's a problem here for me and also one that some other newbies seemingly have with the KSMMO: when is an orgasm not an orgasm? or, indeed, when is an orgasm an orgasm? Before one eventually experiences one's first true KSMMO orgasm one can only depend upon other's descriptions of what it is like. These, of course, are wide open to individual interpretation (as, likely, in my case). So, how will one recognise one's first KSMMO orgasm when it arrives? I have to assume that when it happens there will be no doubt about it's authenticity.

Maybe I've missed something in Jack's teachings but this remains a significant uncertainty for me, particularly since the Protocol seems to be able to radically improve one's regular sexual performance even though one might not be achieving its full and correct outcome.

>This is not to deny whatever progress you have made or the very real and good feelings you are getting, but just wanting clarification so that readers will not mis-interpret what you are saying here to think that Jack's method is suppose to bring one close to the PONR. It shouldn't for most people.<

Yes, I wouldn't want to mislead anybody into straying from Jack's method. Some of my practices are very much off protocol, I expect you will tell me, and maybe I have further to go in realising the proper outcome of the KSMMO, but up to the present I've been blessed with an exciting and very substantial enhancement of my sexual activities. For that I'm truly grateful to Jack.

The only negative effect that I have suffered this far was a severe muscle cramp in my calf following an unusually energetic convulsion - BOY! did that hurt!<G>

Mog
    11. redneck New Member

Unexpected quick results! Without Key Sound?

Hi Mog,

Your experience is intriguing to me:

>Maybe I've been a bit careless
      >in my choice of words.
      >
      >Events are still getting more
      >intense for me literally
      >day-by-day so let me detail
      >this morning's efforts: In a
      >3-hour night session, not
      >using the KS but just valley
      >breathing and lying passively,
      >the "echoes" (if I can call
      >them that because they were
      >not exactly in response to any
      >audible KSs) were at their
      >most intense yet. Several
      >times I had a sudden
      >involuntuary tipping over into
      >a response from my pelvic and
      >torso muscles, something that
      >seemed at the time not
      >possible to resist; that's
      >what I meant by PONR. These
      >were all dry non-ejaculatory
      >and extremely good in a
      >climactic kind of way but
      >perhaps, as you suggest, not
      >technically an orgasm in the
      >KSMMO practice's nomenclature.

You are not making a particular sound? You are not timing anything?

You breathing alone is ramping you up into hours of bliss.
      You are using "just valley breathing". Then what is the "valley breathing" as you do it?Any visceral clues?
      For example, Is there any sequence of physical movements that you feel make up a "valley breath"?
      Is there a beginning, a middle, and an end to the physical-visceral movement?

These questions may be difficult to answer, when you are just feeling your way through something so subtle. At the same time, these questions are also difficult for me to compose. I am trying to experiment with the visceral/feeling path you have mapped out so far.
      I also am over 60 in age.

As a separate issue, I wonder if older folks behave any differently in their approach or access to these methods. :)
      Thanks again for your thoughtful reply.

>The only negative effect that
      >I have suffered this far was a
      >severe muscle cramp in my calf
      >following an unusually
      >energetic convulsion - BOY!
      >did that hurt!<G>
      >
      >Mog
    12. Rick New Member

> From: mog

[snip]

> But there's a problem here for me and also one that some other newbies
      > seemingly have with the KSMMO: when is an orgasm not an orgasm? or,
      > indeed, when is an orgasm an orgasm? Before one eventually experiences
      > one's first true KSMMO orgasm one can only depend upon other's
      > descriptions of what it is like. These, of course, are wide open to
      > individual interpretation (as, likely, in my case). So, how will one
      > recognise one's first KSMMO orgasm when it arrives? I have to assume
      > that when it happens there will be no doubt about it's authenticity.

At its core, the echoes one feels are mini orgasms. They are simply not intense. What most people think of when they think of an orgasm, is comparing it to what they experience with an ejaculation. As you might find by doing a search on "rolling" and "orgasm", an ejaculatory orgasm is something that has three distinct stages. First is what is called the arousal period. That is followed by a plateau period, and then what is often referred to as the orgasmic climax period where one peaks at ejaculation.

Essentially, what an orgasm is physically speaking is a mini paralysis of the nervous system. It sends waves of charges up and down your nervous system. In reality, this process is no different in physical experience than the initial arousal stage. The same things are happening physically only a whole lot more intense because it is joined with the ejaculatory reflex which parallels that energy and they essentially feed off of one another.

In reality, you could say that the peak one reaches with an ejaculation is a lot like a hose that one puts a bend in to cut off the flow of water. You can have the water following real slow, but cut it off and let the pressure build up, and when you release that the water will shoot out for a second or two in a "peak" and then quickly fall back down to its normal flow.

What the ejaculatory reflex is doing, in essence, is building up and holding back that orgasmic energy and when the ejaculation happens, it built up intensity and "pressure" of the orgasmic energy is released all at once and so you have a big peak as it breaks through in conjunction with the ejaculation.

That is why, if you noticed when Jack talks about the characteristics of an ejaculatory orgasm, that tension is one of them. When you begin building towards that orgasmic release, your body will tend to tense up, and the more it tenses up, the quicker it can move towards that release (just as if you would have more pressure build up faster the more you bend the hose). The tension created in the genital area acts as that bend in the hose, allowing the pressure to build up to a big peak.

One can experiment with this a bit to see what I mean. One technique that doesn't involve squeezing the PC muscle is to get close to the PONR (note: I am not describing Jack's method here, this is totally different and just to make a point) and when you get close so that it seems you might go over, stop all stimulation, force yourself to relax and take deep breaths. Some may be more successful with this than others depending on how well you can recognize the PONR and how sensitive one is, etc. However, I have done this, and actually avoided going past the PONR simply be relaxing and taking some good deep breaths instead of squeezing the PC muscle (which actually produces more tension and is akin to holding back a dam about to break sometimes).

The point being, is that this acts like someone cutting a hole in the hose before the bend you have building up pressure, and that releases the pressure. I've also found that if you keep stimulating yourself at a normal rate, but stay relaxed and breath deep, that you can control the approach to the PONR much easier (sort of like using docking thrusters to come in instead of impulse power!) and without the tension holding things back, you actually experience a greater flow of the energy through your body in a more prolonged build up. In this scenario, it is more like you are not bending the hose, but you keep raising the water flow until the hose can't take it anymore (analogy is beginning to break down here...but you get the point I hope).

That is essentially what I think you are experiencing with Jack's method improving your regular sexual feeling. By taking the tension our of it, relaxing, you are actually able to experience more of the energy that you are getting attuned to feelings and you are experiencing it for longer periods of time.

So, the point being that the energy is essentially the same between the initial good feelings one gets at arousal and the orgasmic peak at ejaculation. It is only the intensity that is different that makes it seem to you what you might label as an orgasm. However, it would be more appropriately called a peak of orgasmic energy, for it is all orgasmic energy from beginning to end.

Now if one moves to Jack's method, what we are learning here is to take those initial orgasmic energy we get when we do that little stimulation, just a touch will normally do you, and use the KS to amplify that energy, and then learn to "listen" or more directly "feel for" the echoes which are the orgasmic energy of the body responding back. As one progresses in this path, those echoes in time will keep getting bigger and bigger. Usually this happens in burst as your body had incorporated previous feelings and built on those to move those echoes to bigger waves.

Eventually, what surprises you is that one of these will break through in intensity to a new level and you go "Ohoooooo!" As in the other orgasmic type, it is all orgasmic energy, it only differs in intensity. The intensity here, however, is increased not through stimulation to engage the ejaculation reflex to create the build up of orgasmic energy, holding it in with tension until it explodes, but with the KS and training the body through practice to discover these orgasmic echoes and build on those until they flow at higher and higher rates of intensity through your body, for as long as you can take it.

The orgasmic experience with KSMO is more like rolling waves than one big tidal wave of pleasure. Doesn't mean that the same intensity cannot be achieved, but does mean that the same intensity may not build up into a sudden peak, but will roll and flow in waves, one after another. Those waves can get high too, and they can be as intense as an ejaculatory orgasm. However, they are different in feel to a certain degree because they are not accompanied by this pressure build up and then sudden release of orgasmic energy. On top of that, because this trains your body to be more attune to the feeling of orgasmic energy in your body, you will discover different "flavors" of orgasms from time to time.

You are right that this is somewhat subjective. The subjective part, however, is at what intensity does a person say to themselves, "Hey, I've had an orgasm!" As your body learns to allow the orgasmic energy to flow more freely in your body, and to amplify it through the KS, you will eventually get the arousal to orgasm path to the intensity level that you would call an "orgasm", and I'm assuming you would know it when it hit. This happens without ever engaging the stimulation-ejaculation path. The only stimulation you use is very minimal touching to get that little charge that the KS can amplify and the body can respond to with orgasmic echoes. The PONR is never approached nor is there any need or sense of having to hold back (that would produce tension which is counter productive to KSMO), but you are able to just let your body go and experience as many of these as you want, when you want without even necessarily having an erection. Many have reported that some of there best MMO's were when they were totally flaccid.

I should add that many (including myself) will have PC muscle contractions often with the echoes. These contractions are sort of like an ejaculation except that nothing comes out, and there is still no sense of either getting close to a PONR or the tension from building up to that. It is simply a reflex action that the muscle is experiencing in response to what it perceives to be orgasmic feelings. It is not creating the feelings, but is more of a response to them. These one can safely not worry about. You either get them or you don't, and they don't take away or add to the orgasmic energy. My only caution would be that some may think that they are adding to the orgasmic energy and may, even without thinking about it, force the PC muscle to make these contractions (which I can do at any time, even to stimulate the penis initially into an arousal, with varying degrees of success.) We don't want to force anything or it will chase away the MMO's. If they happen involuntarily of their own accord, however, just let them be.

Those, however, are not the same thing as the approaching PONR which if one passes it, does cause an ejaculation of semen and a period of time for most men when they cannot immediately get an erection and go again without some pain which kills and overwhelms any good feelings. If those two things do not happen when you pass what you perceive to the the PONR, then it is not a real PONR. Most men, however, know what that is. If you do get to that point, you are using way to much stimulation which is the only way a person, generally speaking, would approach the PONR.

[snip]

> Yes, I wouldn't want to mislead anybody into straying from Jack's
      > method. Some of my practices are very much off protocol, I expect you
      > will tell me, and maybe I have further to go in realising the proper
      > outcome of the KSMMO, but up to the present I've been blessed with an
      > exciting and very substantial enhancement of my sexual activities. For
      > that I'm truly grateful to Jack.

Yes, we all are! :)

We don't discourage experimentation and such. I've done my share of it. However, what we find is that it is best to experiment once you have learned how to do this method. Once you have learned how to have multiple orgasms through this method, it will open up a lot more avenues for you to experiment with! But like anything, initially you have to learn the basic building blocks. Like right now, I'm learning to play the banjo, something I've always wanted to do. Right now, it is just focusing on chords, and three picking styles. Once I get those down....then I have something from which to experiment from. Before that I would just be playing around. I'm not going to be writing my own banjo music until I learn enough to write it.

Essentially, not to discourage exploration. However, you may learn the KSMO fastest by following the protocol as closely as possible and only do that for those sessions. It doesn't mean you can't do the regular method, but I would separate them from their sessions. Depending on your frequency, I might *suggest* one day doing the KSMO session as outlined, then the next day do what you normally would do. What tends to happen if you mix the two into one session is that you quickly end up going for it before you get very far into your KSMO practice.

It creates a distraction, reduces the practice time and interferes with the body taking in these newer feelings and processing them so it can build up the orgasmic responses to the KS. For most people, they learn this a lot quicker if they separate their normal ejac-orgasm time from their KSMO sessions as much as possible. Once you are experiencing these orgasms without any need to avoid the PONR, then perhaps you can explore other areas of this from a more confident position of a skill that you have under your belt to use in exploring your sexual world.

But you are right, KSMO practice does greatly enhance and magnify one's "normal" sexual experience with ejaculations as well. Most find they become more intense. I'm not sure if they actually are getting more intense, or whether we are simply feeling more of what is there because Jack's method trains our body to "hear" these feelings fuller. I tend to think the later is the case, but that is just my opinion. As a matter of fact, it may be that KSMO practice actually allows our body to simply feel more of what is already there, buried under mental expectations and unexplored areas of the physical body that the KS helps us to uncover and amplify.

Hope that does enough to give you some handles on what you are looking for. May the energy by with you! ;-)

Rick
    13. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

Unexpected quick results! Without Key Sound?

Hello again, Redneck,

I'll try to answer your questions.

>You are not making a particular sound? You are not timing anything?,

No. In my night sessions I'm just lying there VB-ing and quietly waiting for things to happen. The"echoes" usually start as a wide general feeling of tightening inward pressure across the whole of the inside of my stomach. Then after a short time it concentrates into a smaller area and intesifies pleasantly. I try to encourage this process by concentrating on the feeling and imagining its physical location and what its shape resembles. As it moves around I follow the feeling and try to shepherd it towards the area where I feel it will have most effect. For example, the two most significant areas are my lower stomach where the feeling is like that of a large soft orange heavily pressurising my groin area, and under the lower front of my rib cage, where a transverse sharp line seems to exert a strong bursting pressure. I rank them equally in their effectiveness to get me into an orgasmic state. They usually, to begin with, occur seperately, but as the feelings build they can both be in very strong operation at the same time. When these feelings start to develop I encourage and try to strengthen them by tantalising them with the VB stroking.

>You breathing alone is ramping you up into hours of bliss.<

Amazingly, yes. I can't think of anything else that I'm doing.

>You are using "just valley breathing". Then what is the "valley breathing" as you do it?Any visceral clues?
      For example, Is there any sequence of physical movements that you feel make up a "valley breath"?
      Is there a beginning, a middle, and an end to the physical-visceral movement?<

I take VB to mean, and the way I do it, continuous fairly deep breathing in the normal sequence but with accent on movement of the stomach so that rhythmic pressure or "stroking" can be deployed onto a centre of feeling in that area.

But on intense peaks of the feelings my VB seems to want to become extremely shallow as I just "stroke" the feeling to keep it alive and maintain it's intensity for as long as I can. I almost stop breathing then.

What I describe above is to do with my night time adventures. I don't get any convulsive orgasms this way and I wouldn't encourage any to occur. For those to happen I need to use the KS and also feel free to scream as as I want. I find that making lots of noise amplifies the feelings tremendously and those sessions are hugely enjoyable although exhausting. But I can only indulge myself in those during the daytime and when I'm alone in the house.

>These questions may be difficult to answer.....<

You can say that again!

But don't take my reportings to be applicable to yourself or anybody else. I'm just a beginner. The experienced fellahs would probably be able to give a more valuable reaction to your questions.

>I also am over 60 in age.<

You don't say there's TWO of us!

Mog
    14. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

Hello again, Rick,
      Thank you for your kind and generous post. It's very instructive and clears up my previous uncertainties.
      >So, the point being that the energy is essentially the same between the initial good feelings one gets at arousal and the orgasmic peak at ejaculation. It is only the intensity that is different that makes it seem to you what you might label as an orgasm. However, it would be more appropriately called a peak of orgasmic energy, for it is all orgasmic energy from beginning to end.<
      Well explained, and accepted!
      >...... learn to "listen" or more directly "feel for" the echoes which are the orgasmic energy of the body responding back.<
      Yes, I prefer "feel for" rather than "listen for". There's less likelihood of any early misunderstanding.
      >At its core, the echoes one feels are mini orgasms. They are simply not intense.<
      Understood.
      >Eventually, what surprises you is that one of these will break through in intensity to a new level and you go "Ohoooooo!" As in the other orgasmic type, it is all orgasmic energy, it only differs in intensity.<
      Again, understood. So the lesser peaks of feeling are all components of orgasms in their own right. One should, therefore, expect a wide range of intensities of orgasmic events and accept each one, not discount any that one might think of as disappointing because it wasn't a "big one". My daytime KS sessions produce the most exciting, powerful, noisy and convulsive results (dry) so I suppose I can assume that the KS Protocol is working well for me and that I'm applying it more or less as intended. No complaints there.
      >I should add that many (including myself) will have PC muscle contractions often with the echoes. These contractions are sort of like an ejaculation except that nothing comes out, and there is still no sense of either getting close to a PONR or the tension from building up to that. It is simply a reflex action that the muscle is experiencing in response to what it perceives to be orgasmic feelings. It is not creating the feelings, but is more of a response to them. These one can safely not worry about.<
      Yes, those are what I get sometimes in my night sessions. They are dry so I'll ignore them.
      >We don't discourage experimentation and such. I've done my share of it. However, what we find is that it is best to experiment once you have learned how to do this method.<
      Point taken.
      >However, you may learn the KSMO fastest by following the protocol as closely as possible and only do that for those sessions. It doesn't mean you can't do the regular method, but I would separate them from their sessions.<
      I'm now keeping the KS sessions for the daytime. At night I don't use the KS.
      >But you are right, KSMO practice does greatly enhance and magnify one's "normal" sexual experience with ejaculations as well. Most find they become more intense. I'm not sure if they actually are getting more intense, or whether we are simply feeling more of what is there because Jack's method trains our body to "hear" these feelings fuller. I tend to think the later is the case, but that is just my opinion. As a matter of fact, it may be that KSMO practice actually allows our body to simply feel more of what is already there, buried under mental expectations and unexplored areas of the physical body that the KS helps us to uncover and amplify.<
      Yes, all my sexual experiences have become much better and more intense since taking up the KSMMO. I suppose that my own physical abilities had not declined quite to the extent that I had thought. They were mostly there all the time but in a dormant state and Jack's method has brought the bits that had fallen into disuse back to good working order. That's incredible! What exceptional value for money is Jack's CD!
      >Hope that does enough to give you some handles on what you are looking for.<
      Yes, truly. Thanks again for your time and trouble.
      Mog