• Aug 23, 2014 at 12:34 AM GMT
    refresh page to update time
  • Thoughts and questions from a beginner

Discussion in 'The lounge' started by even, Jul 9, 2008.

1. even New Member

Yes, I agree with you on that one. It seems like it takes a few sessions to get used to the new and more intense sensations.

Today, I had an even more intensive session than all my previous ones so far! As usually, I was lying on my back in the bed and just using the silently expressed sound with no stimulation what so ever. And after a while, the abdominal-contraction came back with full force. This time I tried to use the keysound every 2 breaths, even at this higher intensity. The result of that action was that not only my abdominal contracted, but my whole body. The contractions felt a sort of like the contractions one is experiencing the very moment before a sneeze or a vomiting, although it can’t really be compared. But anyway, it felt like my whole body contracted and were going to “explode”, although it didn’t felt unpleasant at all! In fact it felt very nice! And as last time, I got lots of sweating and fast breathing during this session also.

One interesting observation I’ve done, is that every time these sensations hits me my head automatically starts to tilt backwards into the pillow. And my stomach and chest seems to move up into the air. Also I tend to reach for my head with my hands during these greater sensations.

Another observation I’ve made – and this may be a tip for the readers of this post – is that where I put my mental focus during the session seems to be crucial for this practice. If I’m unfocused and filled with random thoughts during the session, the sensations seem to decrease in its intensity. On the other hand, I seem to get best response when I’m able to keep my focus where the pleasure is located on my body. In my case, I use to put my focus on my abdomen, because there is where the initial good sensations are located.

Yet another observation I’ve made is that every time I have breakthrough in a session, the following 1-3 sessions seems to just give mediocre results. I.e. it’s sort of like; two steps forward, one step back and two steps forward etc. These mediocre sessions is a bit disappointing, but the reward seems to come when one is least expecting it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      At last I decided to put up log over my sessions, and maybe someone finds it interesting:

December 2005: A few days after starting the KS-practice, I got very lucky. I got a very intense orgasmic sensation, and I remember it like it happened yesterday. The funny part was that I wasn’t doing a “session” that time when it hit me, but only perfecting my keysound.

December 2005 until maybe December 2006: I had some on and off’s during this period. The best feeling I’ve had during this period was a small erection, some good sensations in my stomach and some fast heartbeat. But nothing spectacular happened. I was following the protocol exactly during this period, i.e. sessions every two days etc.

December 06 – june 08: A break from the practice, mainly because I didn’t receive the results I was hoping for. I was just doing some sessions every now and then during this period.

June 2008 – august 2008 (a total of 26 sessions): During this period I decided to continue the practice and following the protocol. The sessions was done in a chair, and using the vocalized version of the keysound. I used the 20-minute training seminar during all of these sessions. During this period I got some small echo-effects, like good sensations in my stomach and lower back. But nothing spectacular this time either.

5 august 2008: This was the first ”wow-session” I’ve had since my lucky shot in december 2005. After reading one of Mog’s posts, I decided to try two changes and see what happens. The first change was that I started to use a silent KS, instead of vocalizing the sound. The second change was that I started practicing in my bed instead of sitting in my chair. I also started to do the practice with my eyes closed. These small changes gave me immediate respons. The clearest response I got was that my body started to shake, and especially my eyes and hands. Also, I was noticing contractions in my abdomen.

7 august 2008: Another very great session. I got some eyeflickers and shakings of my hands and legs.

9 august 2008: A decent session, and just some small contraction of the abdomen.

10 august 2008: An even more decent session, almost no response (echo’s) at all.

11 august 2008: A bit better than last time, but nothing spectacular. Just some small eye flickers, but no abdominal contractions.

12 august 2008: Maybe the worst session in a long time. I got almost no response this time. I also tried another session later that day, with even less response. Therefore I decided to take a day of between the sessions the following days, as the protocol says.

14 august 2008: Very intensive session. Very intensive contraction of my lower abs!

18 august 2008: An even more intensive session! Incredible intensive contraction of the abs, lots of sweating, high heart rate and heavy breathing.

20 august 2008: A disappointing session. I got some small ab-contractions, but nothing special. I tried a second session this day also, with mediocre results.

22 august 2008: An even more disappointing session. Didn’t even got any ab-contraction or eye flickers this time. It felt like I had lost all my ability and skills, and had to start all over again.

24 august 2008: The most intensive one I’ve had! Much like the session 18 august, but it was even more intensive and I was enjoying every second!
    2. Laly Tigress Extraordinaire

even....yeah THAT resonates quite a bit with me re: the head tilting back automatically...
      As I read on- the tears just started flowing down my face and I just smiled and reached for the tissues and read onwards. (Yeah I tend to do that quite a bit-- the bliss tears just come).

As I read on...I was like yeah I can remember doing that or experiencing that at some point in my KSMO journey. The thing that really gets me is the fact that mine seem to center around my head, shoulders, and heart area more than ever before.

*chuckles...for me it has gone beyond experiencing out-of-this-world sexual responses to the key sound . I am in such a great place right now- in the fact of working on other personal issues ...in hopes of sharing my life romantically with a man in the future.

What you say even...it is like yeah I can remember feeling that, experiencing that at some point, and even thinking the same things you did at the time.
      It does seem like that-- one step forward, 2 back, etc. at times i agree.

For me I put no time constraints on much of anything I do anymore...albeit I haven't done a true KS practice in so long. I guess it isn't one thing that is foremost for me...if I feel like it - then yeah I will.

I love the feeling that you describe-- the dipping of the stomach and etc. For me it is like...an affirmination that I am doing something right to be feeling this and that *grins.

I could go on and on right now- that is just what you words have triggered in me today ...hmmm. There is just such a feeling or coccoon of love or joy around me I just want to share it.

mmmmmm....

With Joy and Love,

Laly
    3. even New Member

Hi, and thanks for posting Laly! :)

So, what you mean is that your good sensations are located in your head, shoulders and heart area during the practice? In my case, the good sensations seem to be located in my stomach. But the sensations seem to be spreading a bit more around my body as I continue the practice.

26 Aug 08: Another great session! As previous sessions, I used no stimuli during the session. And I got stomach-contraction after just a few minutes, plus some body shakings (mainly the legs and arms). One interesting thing that I've noticed, is that the contractions seems to dissolve a bit in its intensity as I do more practice. Also, the eye flickers seems to be almost gone now. This is great, because it give me better opportunity to enjoy the good sensations during practice.

The intensity in the today's session was a new record I think, i.e. a record on the "orgasm-meter"!

I also noticed wet eyes after today's practice!

I did an interesting thing in the today's session. I tried the "feet-in-the-air-position" that Jack recommends during the practice. And I noticed that every time I did the keysound, my feet started to shake almost instantly after each sound (maybe 0.5 sec after each sound). But after about 10-15 seconds of not using any sound, the shakings dissappeard. So I could actually adjust the intensity of the shakings of my feet by adjusting the pause between each keysound.
    4. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

>So, what you mean is that your good sensations are located in your head, shoulders and heart area during the practice? In my case, the good sensations seem to be located in my stomach. But the sensations seem to be spreading a bit more around my body as I continue the practice.<

>>The thing that really gets me is the fact that mine seem to center around my head, shoulders, and heart area more than ever before. [Laly]<<

I think Laly is referring to her fabulous heartgasms. Hi Laly!:)

The feelings in the lower stomach will always be there and will grow and grow but heartgasms when they start to appear later on in your practice are something else! They produce the most incredible sensations in the upper chest, shoulders, arms, hands and fingers (and elsewhere!) and can be quite overwhelming.

>Also, the eye flickers seems to be almost gone now. This is great, because it give me better opportunity to enjoy the good sensations during practice.<

These novel sensations, characteristic of a promising beginning, come and go so quickly. I expect you will encounter many more of them which will be entirely new to you. Even after years of conventional sexual activity the KSMO can throw up so much more to excite and entertain!

>.....a record on the "orgasm-meter"!<

I'm glad yours is still working - I blew mine the other day!:D

You are making really fast progress - I'm getting quite excited for you!

Mog
    5. Laly Tigress Extraordinaire

Yeah , I was referring to my Heartgasms Mog...thanks. I just meant even-- that my sensations I feel are more now upper body area that in the genital region anymore. I still get the plunging or tension that you describe getting in the tummy region as well...but then for me it spreads from there outward --the best way I can describe it is like casting or skipping a stone across a clear lake and watching the water ripple from where the stone caressed the surface and moved on.

Anymore, yeah my sensations tend to flow from the chest, heart and head area; however, on occasion , I will experience a "plummenting" sensation in my belly and when I breathe in again with that next breath I can feel myself drawing breath up through my feet and can also feel that breath as it is drawn up my spine , through the chest and lungs and then back out.

Once the breath is drawn up from the chest to my head - that is when I close my eyes and I can "see" colors as the breath hits the pleasure center of my brain. I've seen some really awesome colors that leave me weeping and even at times wondering what the "heck" just happened right then. ( a lil terror feeling, if you will).

I do not feel this anymore ; I just lay there and enjoy each feeling and sensation as I comes with either my practice or on a echo effect feeling.

I think my 'best' orgasmic session will always be the day I went to my chiropractor for a spinal adjustment and laying on the massage table afterwards AND the massage ball hitting EVERY chakra point along the spine and I layed on that table with my eyes open and watching the color bands on the ceiling fluctuate and change colors. I tried so hard keeping quiet as the pleasure that rose with each pass of the massage ball along my spine. I know my feet never hit the floor when the time was up and I had a HUGE smile on my face when I left. I didn't mention to him what I had experienced - just enjoyed it to myself the rest of the day- commenting on in it in the forum instead.

tears huh .... yeah - that is a good thing!!

great report even!!
    6. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

>I still get the plunging or tension that you describe getting in the tummy region as well...but then for me it spreads from there outward --the best way I can describe it is like casting or skipping a stone across a clear lake and watching the water ripple from where the stone caressed the surface and moved on.<

I like your imagery, Laly!

>.....however, on occasion , I will experience a "plummenting" sensation in my belly and when I breathe in again with that next breath I can feel myself drawing breath up through my feet and can also feel that breath as it is drawn up my spine , through the chest and lungs and then back out.<

Drawing breath up the legs and spine has not come to me yet (although the lower region of my spine has become very orgasmic). But in keeping with the best principles of the MOT I shall not try to induce the sensation. I must wait to see if it begins to happen.

>I can "see" colors as the breath hits the pleasure center of my brain. I've seen some really awesome colors that leave me weeping and even at times wondering what the "heck" just happened right then. ( a lil terror feeling, if you will).<

Hey Laly - you get the colours too! Do they come with your eyes open or closed? The colours left me for some months and I thought they'd gone for good, but they've returned in all their vividness, both virtually with eyes closed and "really" with eyes open. But unlike many of the exotic sensations it is possible to describe them. (I feel another blog coming on!)

>I think my 'best' orgasmic session will always be the day I went to my chiropractor for a spinal adjustment and laying on the massage table.......<

LOL! I know the feeling when the echoes start to appear in the most inappropriate circumstances! On the urologist's table a few weeks ago when he was doing a manual inspection of my special bits I had to grit my teeth and think of England to avoid launching myself into a glorious full-bodied orgasm.:eek:

Later, I reflected on the way that having a mature MOT skill inside you allows you, given a bit of privacy, to induce a series of first-class orgasms practically at any time of your choosing.

>I know my feet never hit the floor when the time was up and I had a HUGE smile on my face when I left.<

Great to hear that Laly - keep smiling!:)

>I didn't mention to him what I had experienced - just enjoyed it to myself the rest of the day- commenting on in it in the forum instead.<

There are some things best kept to ones-self!

Mog

PS - even, I hope you'll excuse me for borrowing your thread.;)
    7. Laly Tigress Extraordinaire

P.S.S. I hope you'll excuse the reply here even from me as well.
    8. even New Member

>The feelings in the lower stomach will always be there and will grow and grow but heartgasms when they start to appear later on in your practice are something else! They produce the most incredible sensations in the upper chest, shoulders, arms, hands and fingers (and elsewhere!) and can be quite overwhelming.

It seems like I have a lot to look forward to! :D

>I'm glad yours is still working - I blew mine the other day!
      I hope I get to blow mine up some day too! :D

>You are making really fast progress - I'm getting quite excited for you!
      Thanks! :)

>PS - even, I hope you'll excuse me for borrowing your thread.
      >P.S.S. I hope you'll excuse the reply here even from me as well.
      There’s no need for excuses, as these stories as all good readings! Keep them coming! :)

28 aug 08: Another great session. This time I noticed the stomach-contractions, eye-flickering and spasms after just a few keysounds. I don’t think I got up to a new record on my “orgasm-meter”, but it was about equal to my best sessions so far.

This time I noticed something new. I got some rockings of my pelvic muscle, i.e. the PC-muscle. But it lasted only a few seconds. Another new thing I noticed this time was some very fast flashing white light in my field of vision. I was sort of like a disco-light on a night-club, blinking maybe five times a second. But I’m not sure whether I got this flashing light because of the actual ksmo-training or not.

I also notice that my articulation of the sound gets worse and worse through the session. But the strange part is that it doesn’t seem to matter much. Actually, as I reach higher intensity of the sensations, just breathing out seems to give powerful echo-effects. And as I get to even higher intensity I’m not even able to breathe out fully, because the echo-effect takes my breath away halfway through the "sound". It feels like the echoes aren’t patience enough to even wait for me to complete the whole keysound before it hits me! Despite of that, just breathing halfway out and not completing the second part (the important part) of the sound seems to give great sensations as well.

The session lasted about 20 minutes, although it felt like just 3 minutes :D

A few questions for the “experts”:
      1. How do you manage to breathe properly during the practice? I often forget to breathe as the greater sensations hit me. And I need to constantly remind myself to breath. Do some of you have that problem also?
      2. I often find it a bit difficult to enjoy the good sensations, because the intense muscle contractions are a bit overwhelming. Is that something which will become easier in time?
    9. even New Member

30 aug 08: Another fantastic session. After the very first keysound I recognized good sensations flowing through my stomach. After the second keysound I got eye flickers, and after the fourth or fifth sound I got very strong stomach-contractions.

I think I got up to a new record on the “orgasm-scale” this time. Just as an experiment, I’m going to try “rating” the strongest sensations in each session from now on. I will let that scale go from 1 to 10, where a score of 10 is the best sensation I’ve had during an ordinary orgasm. A score of 1 corresponds to a little better than nothing, and a score of 5 or 6 would be about the score of an ordinary orgasm. My hope is that I will manage to blow up this scale someday (like Mog has done), which only goes up to a score of ten.

The today’s score was a: 7.5. Although the score is already a bit higher than an ordinary orgasm, the ksmo-session still misses one sensation I have during an ordinary orgasm, namely inner thigh tingling.

I’m noticing that the sensations are starting to get more and more orgasmic in its nature compared to previous sessions. But on the other hand I’m fighting a bit with myself during the sessions. One part of me is saying: “You’re just a few seconds from exploding, so go on!!”. But another part of me is saying: “You really need to stop and get some airs moving through your lungs.”, or “Your stomach-muscles are contracting so much that will just throw up if you continue your session any longer”.

This session lasted about 18 minutes.
    10. JJreg Active Member

This is definitely a Gold Nugget thread! It's a GREAT report by three-year veteran username: even!

By the way, ANY user may rate a thread as Gold Nugget and include key words and key phrases for more thorough indexing by our Google Site Search Engine. Please do so!

Here are some of the themes why I rank this thread as a Gold Nugget

The themes of Gold Nugget include: bow of pleasure, regression to the mean just before another big breakthrough, super intense orgasms without any stimulation, i.e., very intense orgasms with no stimulation whatsoever, silent Key Sound, intense full-body pleasure contractions, focus of attention, Key Sound triggers intense orgasm, why Jack calls this method the Key Sound Multiple Orgasm Trigger, orgasmic explosion, learning from other posts, pattern: calm before the storm, signposts to multiple orgasm without squeeze techniques pre-ejaculation hovering, last moment muscle tensing, or other ejaculation brinkmanship.

I'll now cite the specific examples of each of these themes all taken from this single, wonderfully descriptive post!

Theme: Calm before the storm - calm before the next storm! :)

Theme: silent Key Sound, quiet Key Sound, internal Key Sound, imagining the Key Sound, no stimulation whatsoever, full-body orgasm, full body orgasm, whole body orgasm, about to explode due to intensity of the newly awakened orgasms:

Theme: Bow of Pleasure, arch of pleasure, pleasure arching:
      Theme: Importance of mental focus:
      Theme: regression to the the mean just before a new breakthrough- NOTE this pattern is VERY common in virtually ALL learning of skills. It gives our system a chance to rewire to integrate the newly acquired skills and capabilities. It's also like our body is an electric capacitor that is charging up before the next even bigger discharge of energy - a true example of a bioenergetic pattern! Breakthrough when you least expect it:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Great idea even! No maybes about it!

Theme: orgasm when you least expect it, orgasmic breakthroughs happen between practice sessions.
      Theme: regression to the mean, integration, importance of continuing practice even when results are not stellar. The reason is that sometimes a person needs to do some emotional reintegration, or even counseling to make way for the breakthroughs to come, value of taking tips from posts of adepts such as Mog, Laly, Pan, canuck75, and all of the others, actual shaking as the body energizes, as the body charges up (again: the capacitor metaphor):
      Theme: regression to the mean alternating with strong results:
      Theme: the calm before the storm.

First, the calm - and note how the session he labels the worst - an unfortunate label but typical... basically: the least noticeable echo effects or results just before another unprecedented level of intensity - Literally the darkest hour before the dawn:
      Theme: Comes the storm! Kaboom!!!
      Kaboom boom boom!!!
      Theme: Regression to the mean... time to integrate and consolidate the new awakenings! Moral: don't be disappointed, just note the attenuation of Echo Effects and stay open and continue practicing without pushing!
      20 august 2008: A disappointing session. I got some small ab-contractions, but nothing special. I tried a second session this day also, with mediocre results.[/quote]

Theme: Once again - the darkest hour before the new dawn!
      22 august 2008: An even more disappointing session. Didn’t even got any ab-contraction or eye flickers this time. It felt like I had lost all my ability and skills, and had to start all over again.

Theme: COMES THE DAWN!!! Are you seeing the pattern here???
      24 august 2008: The most intensive one I’ve had! Much like the session 18 august, but it was even more intensive and I was enjoying every second![/QUOTE]

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EVEN FOR THIS BRILLIANT, DETAILED, AND INSTRUCTIVE ACCOUNT!!! :D
    11. even New Member

>THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EVEN FOR THIS BRILLIANT, DETAILED, AND INSTRUCTIVE ACCOUNT!!!
      I’m glad that you appreciate my posts in this thread, as this is encouraging me to continue logging.

1 sep 08: Another session, just as good as the previous one on 30 aug. As last time, I got immediate response from the keysound. The stomach muscles started to contract right after the very first sound I did make.

One new thing I noticed this time was that my back started to contract just like my stomach muscles does during the session. This time I did a new sound about every two or three breath. But after a while my stomach muscles contracted so hard that I could actually start to feel some food going up my throat. And because of that, I had to decrease the frequency of the keysounds to about every five breath so as to avoid throwing up.

Each session actually feels like a little exercise, since I get a bit exhausted and sweaty after the session is over. So each session is both exciting and a bit exhausting at the same time.

After the session has ended, I tried using the sound while sitting in a chair. I have never gotten any great results while practicing in the sitting position before, but this time it was different! I was able to get up to about the same intensity even while sitting this time, and that is a breakthrough!

I even tried using the sound while watching television, but I had to stop because I was about to throw up because of the intensity! I really didn't expect any results while watching television, as this is taking away my focus.

The session lasted about 20 minutes.

The score of this session: 7.5 I.e. about the same intensity as last time.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      3 sep 08: The best session so far in this trial! As last session, I got immediate response from using the keysound. And I got stomach-contractions after just a few seconds this time. It do seems like it gets easier and easier to access these good feeling as I do more practice.

This time I decided to do a new sound after every breath, to see what happened. But it got so difficult to breathe properly because of that action that I decided to lie down on my side instead of on my back. As I got further into the session, my body started to crunch together just like in the "embryo position" (don't know what that position is called?): http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn...BJIAI/AAAAAAAAAAg/ha_DYKS8Cug/s400/embryo.jpg

One interesting observation I did, was that the stomach-contraction started to feel more “warm-like” instead of like contractions. And after a while the intensity got so high, that I would definitely call it an orgasm!

It feels like I’m able to get as powerful intensities as I want these days, but it is my tolerance towards these energies that is limiting my ability to go even higher I think! It's like I'm constantly fighting with myself during the practice: "An even better orgasm" versus "getting enough oxygen into the system"!

The session lasted 25 minutes.

The score of this session: 9.0 A new record! :D Just to mention it, a usual score on this “orgasm-meter” on my early days (until about a month ago) during the ksmo-practice was between 0 and 2 I think, although it's a bit hard to give the sensations an exact score. And an ordinary orgasm is about a 5 or 6 on this scale.
    12. mog KSMO Grandmaster OMG

Hi again even,

>How do you manage to breathe properly during the practice? I often forget to breathe as the greater sensations hit me. And I need to constantly remind myself to breath. Do some of you have that problem also?<

The experts are not on hand to reply to that question so I'll make an attempt:

I also, at times, can lose the "need" to breathe. I'm usually breathing gently during the orgasmic cycle's Arousal Phase (Notes from the Zone -The Lounge) but this can get faster and deeper as the arousal builds up to the entry into the orgasm.

But during the orgasm my breathing, like yours, usually stops - I don't then feel the need to breathe for a while and can stay right on top of the orgasm's peak for as long as my breath holds. But eventually - maybe after some 15-20secs - I do need to get some air and, like yourself, I find that can cause the orgasm phase to begin to subside. But that's never the end of it! Tacked on to the orgasm the Ride Phase begins when I encounter different and vastly more powerful and overwhelming sensations. For me, these are the most fantastic segment of the orgasmic cycle!:rolleyes:

But as my resumed breathing no longer interferes with these ride sensations I can then fully appreciate what they have to offer.

So I wouldn't let the breathing issue during the orgasm phase concern you overmuch. I expect that as you progress you will find that the ride phase becomes an increasingly more significant part of your orgasmic cycle and becomes very heavily loaded with extreme erotic sensation, even more exciting than the orgasm itself! Your orgasm phase, although possibly truncated by the need to resume breathing, and fantastic as it might be, will probably become overshadowed by what the ride phase can contain.

In general, I don't think you will find your breathing (given that it's not consciously forced at any time) should be a long-term issue - sometimes it will stop, sometimes be shallow, sometimes becoming heavy and fast, sometimes almost explosive!

You will just not need to think about your breathing.

Good luck,

Mog.

P.S. Be prepared soon to re-calibrate your orgasmic scale!:)
    13. Laly Tigress Extraordinaire

I see Master Mog has once again offered some GREAT advice !!

AS I read on.. I found myself nodded my head yes in agreement with much of what Mog said.

I too remember pausing my breath with my sessions in the beginning as well.

I agree with Mog about not being too overly concerned...but do take note of when it happens. I look forward to hearing more even.
    14. even New Member

>The experts are not on hand to reply to that question so I'll make an attempt:

When I referred to an expert, I was referring to you as well. In my opinion you are definitely an expert in this field! :D

>(Notes from the Zone -The Lounge)

I’ve just read this thread, and it was great and informative! If some of the readers want to check it out also, it can be found here: http://www.multiples.com/howtolastl...women/the-lounge/2273-notes-from-the-zone-1-a

>But eventually - maybe after some 15-20secs - I do need to get some air and, like yourself, I find that can cause the orgasm phase to begin to subside.

Yeah, I have experienced the exact same thing. Meaning that whenever I need to stop and do some inhalations, the sensations seems to decrease a bit in its intensity.

>Tacked on to the orgasm the Ride Phase begins when I encounter different and vastly more powerful and overwhelming sensations. For me, these are the most fantastic segment of the orgasmic cycle!

That seems like a great thing to experience, and I’m looking forward to it!

>P.S. Be prepared soon to re-calibrate your orgasmic scale!

Yes, I’m suspecting that I might need to readjust it somewhat in the near future :D

>Good luck, Mog

Thanks again for yet another very informative reply. It’s really helpful!

>I agree with Mog about not being too overly concerned...but do take note of when it happens. I look forward to hearing more even.

Yes, I’ll follow that advice during my next sessions. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
      5 sep 08: Another great session. Nothing new this time (in terms of new sensations), but I got up to about the same intensity as the last few sessions. As last time, I got this warm feeling in my stomach which I really enjoy! But after about 20 minutes into the session, I got so exhausted that I needed a break. So even if it’s a delightful sensation to be a part of, I don’t think I’m able to extend the session any further in time at the moment. The reason for that is because each session feels like a heavy workout (mainly because of the stomach contractions), where you get sweaty and a bit exhausted afterwards.

The score of this session: 8.0
    15. even New Member

Morning session 7 sep 08: Another intensive session, and slightly better than my best session so far. Although most of the good sensations are located in the stomach-area, it’s very enjoyable. This time I got up to a intensity which felt very much like an orgasm, and after about 25 minutes I got so exhausted that I couldn’t continue any further. My stomach-muscles got very sore after this session.

I’m noticing that I’ve started to groan/moan a bit during the highest intensities. These sounds happen automatically, and I’m almost never making such sounds during regulatory orgasms.

Morning session score: 9.5
      ---------------------------------------------------------------
      Evening session 7 sep 08: Couldn’t resist another session, even if it’s off protocol. I got immediate response from the very first keysound, and I got up to about the same intensities as my last sessions. This session lasted only a few minutes, but was great despite of that.

Evening session score: 8.0
    16. even New Member

A few sessions during the period 9 sep – 15 sep: Been having a little break from the practice because I’ve been having a cold the last week. But despite of that, I managed to squeeze in a few sessions during this period.

The sessions are starting to get a somewhat different “feeling” to it compared to previous sessions. One difference I’ve noticed is that the stomach contractions is starting to ease up a bit in its intensity. Because of that, it’s starting to get a lot easier to breath, relax and enjoy the good sensations during the practice. Previously, the stomach contractions got so intense that I needed a 5 minute break after each session because I got so exhausted. But the last sessions has been to relaxing that it felt like I could continue for as long as I wanted without becoming tired.

I’m also experiencing more and more rocking’s of my pelvic region.

I have also noticed a completely new thing during the last few sessions. As stated in an earlier post, I’m experiencing a “warm-like” sensation in my stomach during the higher intensities. And this feeling doesn’t feel like a tingle, it feels more like the burning sensation after doing 100 repetitions of sit-ups. And the last few sessions this burning sensation has started to spread to the front side of my shoulders also. It’s not tension that is causing this feeling in my shoulder, because I’m completely relaxed, so it has to be because of the orgasmic energy. I remember Mog and Laly said that they often feel the energy in their shoulders, so it’s possible that this is what they are talking about.

Other than that, I have nothing spectacular to report this time, except that some of the sessions felt really great! :D

The score of the sessions during this period: up to maybe a 9.0 Even if it’s not a record, it felt great.
    17. canuck75 Member

Nothing spectacular to report? Are you kidding? The progress and new sensations you've been having are spectacular. One of the things I'm learning is that we look for giant events to label as spectacular when even the slightest echo or orgasmic feeling is spectacular its self.
    18. even New Member

Yeah, I guess you’re right about this. It’s easy to get trapped into labeling those sensations as “nothing spectacular.
      It’s been a while since I have updated on my progress now, so I figured out it was time do some logging.

The last two months, I have been practicing about every day or every other day. Nevertheless it doesn’t seem to matter now if I’m doing frequent or infrequent sessions. Previously (some months ago) I often got a decrease in intensity if I did too frequent sessions, e.g. two sessions each day, but these days the small details seems to matter less and less.

My main problem these days is that it’s actually pretty hard to get used to these strong sensations. This has gotten me up to a point where the keysound is actually way too intense for me. So I haven’t done any keysounds at all for the last month. If I’m doing a keysound these days, it’s just a matter of seconds before the “breaker” sets in, meaning that it becomes too intense.

These days, I just need to lie down and think that I want these good sensations, and almost immediately the stomach starts to contract automatically. And exactly two minutes later I get a very strong warm/burning sensation in both my shoulders and the stomach. Sometimes this sensation alone is so strong that I’m not able to handle much more than that. But other times I’m able to handle more than that. And if I continue to raise the intensity above that level this incredibly strong sensation in my shoulder starts to spread toward the chest and down my arms.

I said above that I haven’t used any keysound the last month. This is because just using deep breathing alone is more than strong enough. It seems like the deeper breaths I take, the stronger the response from my body becomes. So breathing deeply now gives more intensity than using the keysound previously. And actually, sometimes the valley breathing alone is too strong to handle, so I need to start breathing high into my chest to be able to lower the intensity to an acceptable level.

As mentioned above, my main problem is to handle these sensations, since they are starting to get very intense. Nevertheless, it seems like I’m doing some progress overall. The reason I’m saying that, is because it seems like I’m able to relax more and more during these sensations now compare to earlier. Also, it’s starting to get a lot easier to breathe properly during the sessions now than before. Also, I’m able to get good results even if I don’t follow the protocol exactly. So these days, it doesn’t matter if I’m unfocused, in a hurry or do the session in the laying, sitting or standing position. As long as I do deep stomach breathing for two minutes, these strong sensations appears on their own. These sensations often appear on they own after getting to bed late at night, and especially if I did a session earlier that day. But I generally don’t like doing the sessions late at night, since it seems to energize me during sleep. I have noticed another funky detail too; if I do a session late at night before going to bed, I often wake up a few minutes after getting to sleep by a spontaneous “ahh-sound”. I have never done such sounds before, so it has to be related to the ksmo-sessions.

Another strange thing is that sometimes during the practice I get a spontaneous hyperventilation. And it’s pretty interesting to hear your own breath breathing maybe 4-5 times a second, and especially when it happens completely on its own.

It’s hard to give a rating for the sensations I’ve had the last two month. The reason is that although I’m able to keep increasing the intensity from week to week, it seems like I’m getting more and more used to them also. So it’s kind of like that the first bite of chocolate is really good, but after ten bites you’re becoming more used to it, and starts seeking towards another and better types of chocolates.

Also, the sensations don’t feel like: “this is so good that I want to continue for three hours”. It feels more like: “This is strange, very intense, interesting and pretty good, but I wouldn’t continue for three hours”.

A question: Often when I get up to an intensity that is a bit too high, I get this kind of “breaker”. Meaning that the intensity suddenly disappears, and I need maybe 5-10 seconds to get up to that same intensity again. Is that a sign that I’m moving a bit too fast, or is it best to try pushing a little bit further each time?