• Jul 28, 2014 at 7:14 AM GMT
    refresh page to update time
  • ESO, 'The ONe-Hour-Orgasm', 'no ejaculation

Discussion in 'Complementary Resources and Perspectives' started by Early user, Oct 12, 2001.

1. Early user Guest

This is a response to Rodney's question. The other 2 methods I referred to are taught in Barbara Keesling's book on this topic. It offers explicit instructions and detail exercises to gradually build to the point of being able to experience multiple orgasms. In her book Barbara recommends that the subject enjoy multiple orgasms and then 'let go' and enjoy the expression of 'full ejaculation with orgasm'. However at my own discretion I practiced multiple orgasms day after day for as long as 30 consecutive days without ejaculating. It was a difficult and slow process but I must say the rewards were tremendous and worth it.. The One-Hour Orgasm' was not as explosive. I have a lot to say but will limit my comments for now. I want to know about other's experience with non-ejaculation. How long do you go without ejaculating. I want to stop it altogether. Is that a good idea? I understand it is possible. I'm getting great results with Jack's MMO for as much as I know about it now. Thanks for your interest. I will gladly answer any questions.
    2. JJreg Active Member

Thanks for the post David!

FYI: Here's what Barbara Keesling says about my Audio Seminar, Male Multiple Orgasm Step by Step:

"I am very impressed... I believe Jack's approach does indeed help men take the performance aspect out of sexuality and put the emphasis back on pleasure." :)

RE: Withholding ejaculate. This is a subject of tremendous debate. Maybe you or one of the other readers could post links to UROLOGY papers on this.

I've seen a lot of philosophical arguments one way or the other. I'd like to know if there are any empirical studies published in peer reviewed journals of Urology and the like.

Basically my personal understanding and bias is that especially as men age, it a good idea to "exercise" the prostate gland by experiencing ejaculation from time to time.

This doesn't necessarily mean every time you have sex or even every time you experience orgasm (hence one of the great values of learning the Key Sound trigger for multiple orgasms).

Another very cool thing about the Key Sound multiple orgasm method is that since the non-ejac MMO's have already really opened up the 'bio-orgasmic energy channels', when you DO ejaculate, the orgasmic pleasure associated with the ejaculation tends to be waaaay more intense!

I appreciate your initiating this discussion, and I look forward to seeing what other Forum participants have to say, as well as your further comments.

Enjoy your practice! :)

Best regards,
      Jack
    3. Early user Guest

Thank you jack for answering me so promptly. I am being very intense in my 'practice'. i love this. I need to get your tape. Thanks for counseling me about ejaculation. I need to consider that. i have had a litle prostate trouble. I didnt tell you before but im past 50. I hope that doesnt make a difference to you in helping me.
    4. JJreg Active Member

On 10/13/01 12:33:00 PM, davidxxx wrote:
      >Thank you jack for answering
      >me so promptly.

You're welcome!

> I am being
      >very intense in my 'practice'.
      >i love this.

That's great! A word of caution... don't burn out... Even when it's all going great, it's a good idea to take a little time off from intense practice, and GROUND yourself...

A tremendous amount of energy can be accessed through this practice, and this energy can flood the psyche...

It's important not to get overwhelmed with it...

So... take some time to do some 'grounding' practice... this can include a warm bath, some meditation that does not involve raising the erotic energy, a nice walk in the woods, etc.

> I need to get
      >your tape.

Naturally, I recommend it... :)

It's also how I support this work.

> Thanks for
      >counseling me about
      >ejaculation.

Well, it's not officially 'counselling', just my personal suggestions and opinions, and experience, but I'm glad it's helpful!

> I need to
      >consider that. i have had a
      >little prostate trouble.

All the more reason, in my non-medical personal opinion, to not continually prevent ejaculation. Speaking strictly as a lay-person, it's my understanding that there may be some risk of creating congestion in the seminal vesicles, etc.

So... give yourself the special treat of ejaculation at least some of the time in your practice. Just my personal suggestion. :)

> I
      >didnt tell you before but im
      >past 50. I hope that doesnt
      >make a difference to you in
      >helping me.

I'm 53... It just makes it all the more important to pay attention to keeping in balance with this energy.

Also, it's a very very good idea to get an annual PSA test for prostate function, once you reach 50.

Enjoy!
      JJ
    5. ayoshiyuki New Member

Hello Jack !

I read your discussion with your successful mates on ESO techniques.

I would like to ask you about other effects of MMO practice on the male body.

The authors of ESO book say that the practice of ESO can make the penis size longer, more 1 inch or so. From my own experience, it is possible that withholding ejaculation with full erection make the penile sponge structure change as many sites of "Penis enlargement" insist it.

I want to know if you have the same impression after your own practice for many years or that of other multi-orgasmic guys.

Thank you
    6. lionheart New Member

re: Keesling vs. MMO (?)

It has been my experience, and I've read two of Barbara Keesling's books, that her methods for men are brinksmanship methods. SKFu has written about brinksmanship extensively elsewhere on the board, but I remember him saying something like, "toying with the ejaculation reflex is a dead-end." To me Keesling is doing just that, "toying with the ejaculation reflex."

Davidxxx & Rodney: How is your experience different? Is there an aspect of her work that I have missed?

In her book "How to Make Love all Night" she coaches the reader in a technique wherein by squeezing the PC muscles at the right moment, orgasm can be entered into without ejaculation. But this is no MMO orgasm as I understand it - I was never able to get her technique to work for me, and not for lack of trying :p. It is an ejaculatory orgasm in which one's muscular strength in the PC muscles is great enough to stop the release of semen. The orgasm one experiences is an ejaculatory-type orgasm with the actual ejaculate held back by muscular force.

Am I wrong? Does her method take a man to a place where he can withhold ejaculation without muscular force? If I remember correctly she very clearly states that one is to go to PONR and then begin voluntary PC contractions to withhold the semen (timing is critical). PONR is discussed all over this board and the consensus seems to be that if PONR is reached, the practitioner has "gone too far", and needs to back down and use the Key Sound to control the expansion of the energy so that it is channeled up and not out the penis. At the point of PONR, MMO is not possible as I understand it, because we've "rushed by the special door that leads to MMO". Is this the experience of others?

I have managed to experience a non-multiple, ecstatic, MMO-type orgasm; it is in its nature very different from ejaculatory orgasm, in muscular response and in the nature of its pleasure. This difference in sensation and response that is inherent to MMO leads me to believe that Keesling's approach, which apparently works well for some men, is based on ejaculatory orgasm.

When Keesling says, "let go and have a full ejaculatory orgasm" she is saying to _not interfere with the release of semen_ and allow oneself to ejaculate fully. It is a post-PONR orgasm, to coin a phrase! Her separation of ejaculation and orgasm is based solely on muscular strength and good timing. It has nothing to do with channeling the energy away from the genitals.

I know that for me, all work on Keesling's material stopped the moment I discovered MMO. Her book "Super Sexual Orgasm", for women, strikes me as *truly excellent*, but I no longer follow her school of thought on male sexual response. In fact I was surprised to see her testimonial on Jack's site here, in part because I believe that if men know MMO they won't be interested in her approach. Jack - any comments on this?

Regarding ESO - it is a brinksmanship method with regards to the male, and cannot be practiced solo, according to Dr. Brauer. There are solo preparatory "exercises" (learning to masturbate without ejaculation for up to a half hour, etc.) but the actual extended orgasm as he teaches it cannot apparently be entered into, with ESO methods, solo. However, it is clearly an excellent practice for couples, and the ideas on how women can experience multiple orgasm are very good. ESO also takes one to the place wherein one has to confront "terror at the gates" - an indication of an effective and powerful method. It is a very physically-based method - there is no discussion of energy movements as we experience them in MMO, if I remember correctly.

MMO is a great method because:<ul> [*]We can experience it solo without reliance on a partner - in this way it confirms that the sexual experience is within us and part of our inherent nature as humans [*]It is simple, simple, simple [*]It promotes emotional, psychological and, apparently, spiritual growth [*]It can be combined with, and enhances, other practices [*]It allows us to access aspects of the Kundalini experience without having to meditate for years [*]It is truly "platform neutral" in that the same method can be used both by men and women to get equal results [*]MOST IMPORTANTLY: It levels the playing field and places men in a position where they can finally potentially be a woman's sexual equal (individual differences apply) [*]It cannot be experienced without some degree of self-confront - a psychologically healthy protection mechanism so we don't fry ourselves in the oil of our own horniness :p [*]It does not even require one to be naked - because it is in actuality a method to access the continuum of pleasure that is our birthright - as opposed to the few seconds of pleasure an ejaculatory orgasm gives us [*]It does not even require sexual stimulation, or for that matter sexual organs - confirming that sex and our experience of it is a phenomenon of mind [*]Did I mention that it is simple? :)[/list]

lionheart
    7. JJreg Active Member

For the people who learn how to have TRUE multiple orgasms using my method, and not the mickey mouse ejaculation control "sorta" multiple orgasm, concerns about penis length don't seem to be an issue.

Learn the method and you'll see what I mean.

Go listen to the streaming audio success stories at the main website!
      JJ